27 May 2014

Battle For The Bay 2014 Kite Competition

                  My first competition this year and podium !



 Last weekend in Dublin taking place Battle for the Bay.Kitesurfing Sup and Wakeboarding biggest event in Ireland.I was competing in Border Cross Tour. Choopy conditions wind from North bit of rain but hey , we had a great fun !
In final I made second place in my category.

Great event ,loads of positive energy and tons of beer during after party in Generator Hostel.
                                                       
                                                     Few pics from the event




check his video !

and UK 
HannahWhiteley Best Pro Rider


was very nice to meet you guys !

many thanks to organisers from IKSA  - great event

For sure I will come back next year !

peace Luk


No comments: